Due to company expansion, we are looking for an experienced Welder/Fabricator, to work for a family run manufacturing company based in the Andover area?
- Mig, Stick and some Tig Welding experience
- The ability to manufacture bespoke items from mild steel, including balustrades, staircases, railings & gates.
- Use of general fabrication equipment, including saws, drills, cutters, iron workers.
- Fabricating bespoke items
- The ability to work to drawings
- Good workshop experience
- Ideally you will be qualified or have worked long term in a similar environment, and be able to operate common workshop equipment in a safe manner.
28 days holiday
overtime: Time and a half after 45 hours Mon-Fri.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role role APPLY NOW!