Web Merchandising Manager
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, you will be responsible for leading a team of merchandisers to increase sales, traffic and conversion rate across key categories on Screwfix’s digital platforms.
- Be a strong and experienced line manager with a proven track record of building, developing and inspiring teams.
- Be commercially driven and have a customer first mind-set with a focus on sales, margin, traffic, conversion, AOV and customer experience
- Drive your team to Implement the onsite merchandising and optimisation, tactically for the short term, and strategically for the medium and long term
- Build strong relationships with your colleagues in our Commercial Team to maximise the way we trade across our digital platforms
- Identify opportunities and drive new initiatives for increasing revenue using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views
- Help to refine and be responsible for the implementation of our SEO strategy to effectively drive quality, relevant traffic, ensuring that we remain “Best in class”
- Use customer and behavioural data to recommend enhancements to our digital products which will drive sales and conversion rate
- Review performance of merchandising and making iterative improvements to maximise sales
Required skills & experience
- A track record of building and developing highly effective teams with particular emphasis on fostering a commercial culture
- You will have worked in target-driven environments.
- You will have experience of using eCommerce Content Management Systems.
- You will have experience of website analytics tools, ideally Google Analytics
- You will be skilled in communicating ideas and direction effectively, setting out your vision and identifying the milestones which will deliver it.
- Strong understanding of retail metrics and how to improve them.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimisation.
- Able to create effective networks of cross-departmental colleagues to help the business achieve its overarching goals.
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy, including strong Excel skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise many tasks and to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability create the same energy and passion among your team.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org