Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Experis is the technology recruitment and consultancy arm of ManpowerGroup, a Fortune 500 Global Company and a World Leader in Workforce Solutions. At Experis, we are growing! We've used this challenging year to establish key areas to focus and grow our business. We've responded to the global trends that we are seeing proactively and with more agility than ever before. Our ambitious, driven and fun team that operate largely on tech roles within the UK IT Markets.
This exciting opportunity offers the chosen candidate, the chance of being part of a leading network of teams across the UK, working closely and collaboratively and making load of money at the same time!
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, or salesperson to take their first step into the world of recruitment. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for opening new accounts and developing existing clients in line with agreed targets.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Using our award winning CRM system to build and develop relationships with candidates and clients
- Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships.
- Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Proactively source candidates using the available tools
- Account Manage the relationships with clients and key stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Drive and Motivation- You'll enjoy the thrill of working towards a target or goal (both personal and business goals)
- Curiosity - You'll need to be naturally curious and have a desire to learn and gather information
- Learnability - You'll need to have a thirst for learning new skills and putting to work the theory behind recruitment and sales
- You will have a high level of resilience paired with a strong work ethic
- You will be adaptable and will seek out personal development and progression
- You will have some experience in a sales environment (this could be anything from selling cars to selling handkerchiefs!). You'll also need to be able to demonstrate what your successes were in this position.
- You will be professional with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You'll be articulate and naturally good at negotiating
- You will work well within a team environment but will also be able to operate autonomously
What's in it for you?
- A Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- £4600 car allowance added to your basic salary after 3 months of hitting target
- Instant access to an award winning, learning and development team
- Fast tracked career progression and access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Join an already successful, fun and buzzing team that regularly celebrates success
- Benefit from flexible employee benefits package including private medical care, private dental care, paid holiday, refer a friend cash bonuses and much more
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds most ethical' three years running
Would you like to hear more?
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Nikita Shellard by clicking the ' Apply' button!