Trade Sales Manager – Gloucester
As part of the Trade Sales Management Team for the area, you’ll lead by example, connecting with our customers and getting to know them. Letting them know all about our latest offers, it will be up to you to develop and drive a sales strategy, proactively attract new customers, and suggest products that will help them get the job done. You don’t need to be an expert about Trade, it’s all about relationship building, and we’ve got a great training programme that will build your knowledge, and your career.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A TRADE SALES MANAGER?
- Get to know your customers – you’ll chat to them over a cuppa, understand their projects and offer advice to drive sales. The relationships you and your team build will make us their trusted, go-to retailer
- Drive sales – overseeing budgets, P&L statements, merchandising, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Run your own business within a business – You’ll take ownership of all your own KPI’s including Sales, account increasing, on-boarding new customers and giving great service
- Inspire your team – following your lead, you’ll guide and coach the team to do great things, building a reputation of your store to be proud of
In line with government advice we've adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
Required skills & experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun! We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday(increasing to 33), an award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% Kingfisher contribution, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer. We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
- Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email email@example.com for any queries
- Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter page
- Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org