- Check completeness of data from weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting. Follow up with sales team on missing data.
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., manage SKU configuration in Google systems + liaise with internal logistics team on fulfilment.
- Check completeness of internal forecast data for weekly CPFR calls. Sense check data and highlight any issues to planning leads.
- Support markets in planning and executing promotional activities.
- Monitor and follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and sales team.
- Analysis of internal supply plans vs PO commitment. Create daily shortage reports.
- BA/BS Degree in Commerce/Operations.
- Experience of independently running projects from conception through to completion.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Business level written and oral communication skills in English. Additional language would be an advantage (FR, ES, IT).
- Experience in consumer electronics supply planning/retail environment would be a bonus.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy