An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Study Management Support (EO). The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay rate is £13.74 per hour and it will be working from home. The assignment will run for 6 months with a view to extend.
Overall, you will provide support to the study manager in all phases of study management from study design through delivery and close-out to ensure the study achieves its set objectives.
- Being main point of contact for external and internal stakeholders in relation to the project, ensuring all who need certain information are given the accurate details - this includes any queries relating to operational engagement on sites, organising materials and logistics and tracking recruitment against targets;
- Making arrangements based on information gathered;
- Working with data team to ensure everything is accurate;
- Working with analysis teams to make sure any analysis requirements can be dealt with efficiently.
- Experience with clinical studies beneficial but not essential;
- Ability to take on responsibility and make an immediate impact.
- Strong programme management skills, able to work cross-functionally with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Effective communication and analytical skills. Ability to digest high volume of information, extract and communicate key points.
- Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes in high-pressure environment. Proactive in exploring pragmatic solutions.
- Demonstrable experience working in a team, working towards common objectives and making an impact.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, incl. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong programme management skills, able to work cross-functionally with a diverse range of stakeholders, Experience of clinical study management an advantage
Please note the successful candidate will be required to go through extensive pre-employment checks.
Posted 1 week ago
Up to £13.74 per hour