Recruitment Support Coordinator
Experis is a ManpowerGroup business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This position will provide day-to-day recruitment support for our client. This role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team, in order to effectively manage all matters independently.
The role is working remotely currently, but will be based out of Edinburgh City Centre (within walking distance of all major public transport).
So What will you be doing?
- Receiving requests from the client recruitment team and setting up interviews through Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook.
- Managing interview requests for F2F interviews, when lockdown restrictions allow
- Managing both manager and candidate diaries to arrange interviews
- Working with the client systems and trackers to ensure interviews are tracked appropriately
- Confirming receipt of the request back to the consultant
- Working with any recruitment agencies to manage interviews
- Updating candidate and consultants on status of roles
- Managing candidate communication
Supporting Recruitment Team
- Managing the approval process on the client system for all new vacancies - permanent and contract
- Managing the induction invites for all new starters with the client
- Managing a centralised mailbox for all recruitment queries and assigning tasks
Administration tasks related to the department
- Creating and maintaining recruitment reporting and tracking - through the use of Microsoft Excel
- Tracking all requests received via the new HRM System, Workday.
- Creating and maintaining communication templates to aid the recruitment process
So, who are we looking for?
- Relevant recruitment or human resources experience
- Experience in dealing with candidates or clients as part of a human resources or recruitment role.
- Experience Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters executives, candidates and the public.
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilization skills
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a fun and innovative global business!
Please contact Nikita Shellard at