Recruitment Delivery Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So what will you be doing?
The Recruitment Delivery Consultant is responsible for the end to end recruitment activity for all internal and external hiring into one of ManpowerGroups most prestigious clients- a global automotive business.
In partnership with the Recruitment Delivery Manager and the EMEA RPO Talent Acquisition Manager, You will be responsible for ensuring that all requirements are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring client satisfaction is met through the contractual delivery of the set KPIs and SLAs.
Recruitment Planning and activities.
- Work with the Recruitment Delivery Manager, Hiring Managers and HRBP's to understand the recruitment demand and how to deploy the relevant campaign needed to satisfy the vacancy
- Work with Recruitment Delivery Manager and EMA RPO Talent Acquisition Manager and other internal teams to provide updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
Candidate attraction and relationship management
- Accountable for the creation, development and implementation of talent pools ensuring a diverse pipeline of candidates utilizing networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
- Manage referral sources
- Source and manage candidates through the end to end process ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
Vacancy and Data Management
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of requisitions and ensure all candidates are processed through the recruitment process in line with contractual SLA/KPI's
- Ensure the candidate applicant tracking system is used effectively and is utilised to drive conversations with hiring managers
So, what are we looking for?
- RPO experience (preferred)
- Experience recruiting for a similar business would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of Recruiting, including utilization of customized sourcing
- Broad understanding of strategies to attract and recruit candidates including but not limited to internet CV mining, social media, web networking and competitive profiling.
- Experienced in taking ownership and supporting the resolution of issues
- Experienced in delivering against Service Level Agreement's
- Experienced in working as part of a team of Recruiters to include off site teams
What we need from you;
- Ability to work with various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions and demand plans
- Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, policies/procedures and employment law / practices
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from managers, and candidates
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Self- motivated, with the ability to drive own performance
- Always learning! -Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
So, what's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and an opportunity to earn bonus
- A flexible benefits package - choose from private medical care, private dental care, perk box and much more
- Work for ManpowerGroup- A company that has been voted one of the world's most ethical businesses for 12 years running
- An opportunity to work with one of the world's leading automotive clients
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
Apply now for immediate consideration