We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Recruiter to join our on-site delivery team working for Adecco in Boston
This can be a full time or part time role, requiring work most Saturdays and Sundays (1 weekend off per month) and atleast 2 days midweek (exact hours and days to be discussed at interview)
Salary between £9-£10 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Complete the registration process for all candidates meeting client requirements and in line with Adecco business process manual.
- Take up the appropriate references on all candidates.
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Employment Legislation and Adecco procedures.
- Attend client meetings on a regular basis.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates personally as well as via phone.
- Assist Contract Manager to ensure that 100% of vacancies are filled.
- Assist Contract Manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your Contract Manager or the senior management team.
- Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and onsite performance.
- Establish and maintain goodwill with all team members, candidates and clients.
- Carry out inductions for potentially large groups
We are looking for the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- The ability to be innovative and use tech for sourcing methods
- Recruitment/basic H.R experience or similar desirable
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Good interactive team skills
- Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day (working hours to be agreed in line with business needs)
- The role is home/office-based, but use of own car will be beneficial.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy