Product Data Coordinator - Yeovil
Do you have experience using large data sets? Can you work well in a team? Then this may be the perfect role for you?
A fantastic opportunity in our Product data and Planning team to gain experience in the Commercial function. Your role in the team will be to ensure all the data for our products is accurate, and successfully launch right first time and meets the deadline set by the business.
- Work closely with your colleagues across the commercial department to set up a large range of products from start to finish, compiling and sense checking data to ensure deadlines are hit and products are ready for launch.
- Manage the quality assurance sign off process for bringing new products into the business.
- Obtain images and/or samples to obtain photography of the new products, as well as helping review and suggest improvements for photography of existing products.
- Work with supply chain to ensure any necessary stock is ordered in time for launch.
- Assist supplier discussions with the content aspect of the team where necessary.
- Provide support with sales analysis to ensure we make informed decisions about ranging post launch.
- Run weekly reports to analyse sales performance.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders you will assist the team manager with deadline management to ensure each project remains on track and is delivered to the highest possible standard.
Required skills & experience
- Experience within in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Experience in a wide range of communication (including face to face, telephone and in writing)
- Strong Excel skills (particularly the ability to format information clearly in Excel, and to work with basic formulas)
- Experience in successfully managing a large number of internal and external relationships
- Experience in successfully managing a changing and multi-tasking workload
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org