Core activities of the Wholesale Order Management team include:
- End to end order processing, and management.
- Daily customer contact and building strong customer relationships - mostly email based.
- Managing customer shipping requirements and delivery
- Managing customer payment terms and tracking invoices and accounts closely.
- Daily use of MS Excel, Outlook and D365.
- Work towards crucial deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for closure of orders to coincide with monthly revenue.
- Flexibility to help other team members at busy times
- Operational reporting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Order Management processes and customer service
- Computer proficiency (MS Office - especially Excel)
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Pro-active and flexible team player.
- Superior communication skills both, written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Equally able to work alone using initiative with little supervision
- Attention to detail with a focus on compliance
- Preferably qualified to degree level
- HNC/HND or equivalent will be considered with relevant experience
- 2 years' experience in fast-paced Order Management environment or a combination of roles such as Administration and Customer Service.
- Experience of acting as liaison between customer and operations team.
- Experience in maintaining strong working relationships and effective lines of communication with customers and colleagues.
- Managing customer returns.