I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office/Facilities manager to join a major FMCG company at the office based in London Paddington. The company are looking for someone who is forward focused, engaging and not afraid to lend a hand.
£134 - £154 per day dependent on experience
Currently working from home bu will be required to visit the office if needed
Based on site once allowed
33 days holiday inc. bank holidays
Maternity cover until Feb 2022
Full time role
- Ensure the office infrastructure and facilities are maintained. First point of contact for onsite workplace and operational issues. Resolve any issues and manage escalation of these effectively and quickly.
- All workplace policies and processes properly implemented, e.g. Fire Safety, Health & Safety, First Aid. All associates to have training and access to policies where required.
- Work closely with current/new 3rd party providers to source and provide quotes for ongoing or new projects across the Paddington site. Arrange, supervise, and coordinate projects where required.
- Attend Site Leadership Team meetings and act within a governance role for the meetings: tabling the agenda, taking minutes, following up on decisions, actions, and queries.
- Identify, review, and implement improvements to encourage continual site effectiveness. Where appropriate present a recommendation to the Site Team and implement the agreed solution.
- Oversee all costs within the office budget. Work with the commercial team on any new tenders as required, raising PO's, agreeing SLA's and onboarding new vendors. Ensure all vendor and suppliers invoices are paid promptly and/or as scheduled.
- Be the on-site point of contact for queries relating to onboarding of new Associates joining the Paddington office e.g. questions relating to organising site inductions (note - the role holder will not own the onboarding but will help with e.g. 'how to' questions), ID badges, mobile phones etc.
- Required attendance during standard office hours with a need to be flexible during certain periods e.g. hub weeks/work-non-standard hours where required to facilitate changes that cannot be done within the standard working day.
- Champion the Associate community and culture within Paddington. Support and drive initiatives, social events, and internal projects. Regularly communicate with Associates delivering comprehensive updates and relevant information.
- Emergency contact point for any issues that will impact business continuity at Paddington office.
- Operational minded, resilient and forward thinking
- Ability to deal with staff members of all levels
- Facilities management
- Health and Safety, Fire Assessment and First Aid knowledge and experience.
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills including being able to work with senior and key associates.
- Good judgement and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently with appropriate Line Management support where needed.
- Ability to priorities tasks and plan workload and projects is key.
- Experience of working with multiple priorities and in global office would be beneficial.
- Ability to muck in and be hands on.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy