Marketing Manager - Retail
Office Angels London Bridge are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a successful retail business based in London.
Due to rapid growth within our clients retail sector they are looking for a switched-on, commercial and creative Marketing Manger to take full responsibility for creating and implementing marketing activities in line with their ambitious growth plan.
With a plan to grow by 50 stores across the UK it is essential the Marketing Manager has previous retail experience as well as both online and off-line marketing experience.
- Lead the development and performance of loyalty & referral schemes
- Manage and maintain existing social media channels and mailing lists, and expand into other relevant platforms
- Develop, implement, review and iterate an ROI-focused digital marketing plan, utilising all the tools available to us to grow online business
- Coordinate marketing calendar, planning early for seasonal opportunities and working closely with buying team to ensure stock intake and marketing plans are aligned
- Own the ongoing marketing activities as each store matures, driving the right mix of new customer acquisition and customer retention
- Take ownership of existing website, optimising SEO to drive traffic
- Create and implement compelling local activation plans to support each new store opening, maximising local buzz through outdoor advertising, local press & PR and events
- Work closely with our Creative & Build Director on the seasonal plans for our store windows and other core store touchpoints
- Build key relationships with our suppliers to capitalise on any co-marketing opportunities
- Carefully manage your marketing budget, measure and report the effectiveness of all activities to demonstrate a ROI, and build commercial plans and business cases for increased investment where required
To apply for this role you MUST have the following
- Previous Marketing experience both online and offline
- Retail experience
- Understanding of SEO, online marketing
- Ability to take ownership and be creative within the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible holiday entitlement
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.