We are currently working with a leading Chichester based Law Firm, seeking a Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join the Residential Property department on a full time permanent basis. This is a well established, highly reputable department within the firm and you'll be joining a knowledgeable and professional team.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the conveyancing process from initial instruction through to post completion
- Loading and maintaining information on the case management system (Proclaim)
- Audio typing
- General administrative duties
- Answering calls on behalf of the department and occasionally the wider firm
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents
To be considered for this Residential Property Legal Secretary position, you should have:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong audio typing ability
- Experience using a case management system (ideally Proclaim)
- Working knowledge of the full conveyancing process from initial instruction through to post completion
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm and an immediate start is available after a two stage interview process. A market rate competitive salary is on offer based on each individual.
Please apply now if you fit the above criteria. Interviews are being held this week and next week so don't delay.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Chichester, West Sussex
£22000 - £35000 per annum