We are currently working with a leading Chichester based Law Firm, seeking a Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join the Private Client department on a full time permanent basis. This is a well established, highly reputable department within the firm and you'll be joining a knowledgeable and professional team.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Loading and maintaining information on the case management system (Proclaim)
- Audio typing
- General administrative duties
- Answering calls on behalf of the department and occasionally the wider firm
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this Private Client Legal Secretary position, you should have:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong audio typing ability
- Experience using a case management system (ideally Proclaim)
- Working knowledge of Trusts
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm and an immediate start is available after a two stage interview process. A market rate competitive salary is on offer based on each individual.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Chichester, West Sussex
£22000 - £35000 per annum