Do you want to be part of a specialist investigation and prosecuting authority tackling the top level of serious or complex fraud, bribery and corruption. We have exciting opportunity for anyone looking to work within a fast pace, professional legal environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to start ASAP pending a security clearance which can take up to 4 weeks, duration 3 months with a possible extension, pay £12.80ph, hours Mon-Fri 36 hours per week.
Purpose of the role;
- To provide administrative support to lawyers and financial investigators in the cases conducted by the Division.
- You will be an efficient and reliable administrator, proactive in supporting your team and capable of managing and prioritising multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- You will enjoy interacting with people and be proficient in communicating across a range of audiences. Above all you will need to possess an enthusiastic and positive attitude, working closely with the team to ensure all case documentation is in order and evidence served within the deadline
- To assist the Case Progression Officers with managing the Division inbox. Responsible for monitoring, carrying out various tasks and distributing the work. Drafting standard documents and correspondence when required.
- To prepare documentary evidence, court bundles, formal notices, applications and others, for service in consultation with the case team, arranging couriers. To attend regular Case Team meetings, taking minutes when required.
- To prepare case papers by linking and combining statements and exhibits, converting documents, redacting documents using Adobe and encrypting disks.
- To arrange the monthly POCIAD team meeting including organising dates, inviting guest speakers, sending out invites and taking minutes
- To arrange case conferences including booking venues, liaising with attendees, arranging translations, transcriptions, booking travel and accommodation for Investigators and other members of the team, circulating agendas and taking minutes.
- To assist with raising Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt Notes in respect of case related expenditure, such as counsel fees, translation and transcription fees, using the internal Efin system. Chasing chambers for fee notes to ensure timely payment, processing fee notes and liaising with the Finance Transaction Team.
- To be responsible for regular filing and archiving of documents.
- To support the Divisional Business Manager with organisation and planning to ensure monthly tasks/deadlines are met.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.