IT Business Consultant / Analyst 6786
Fixed term Contract until September 21
My high profile client are currently recruiting for a IT Business Consultant / Analyst to work with their team based in Warwick.
About the role
This is an Interim role 26 April 21 to 30 September 21.
As an IT Business Consultant you will be responsible for partnering with the business to understand business requirements, develop business cases, recommending appropriate digital solutions which effectively balance value and cost. You will contribute to the development of the IT investment plan and its prioritisation, providing technical, financial and commercial input as required.
You will be part of a small team reporting to the IT Business Partner for Group Functions, The remit of the role is broad and could see you working with various functions including Legal, Safety, Risk and Finance
To be successful you will need to have experience of a broad range of consulting approaches, IT processes and best practices. You are likely to have worked previously as a Business Analyst, Business Architect or IT Consultant
Experiences and qualifications needed:
· Ability to take initiative and act in a proactive manner; not needing significant direction or management and to operate in a complex matrix organisation
· Ability to balance competing priorities with strong commitment to delivering results
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Workshop facilitation. Credibility to engage will all levels including senior leaders.
· A good understanding of current and emerging technology best practices. Experience of document and records management and data and analytics would be beneficial
· Educated to degree level; MBA or other relevant advanced degree an advantage
· Appropriate technical qualifications an advantage
If you have not received a reply within 48hours please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.
Posted 1 week ago