Currys Contact Centre, LE11 5XH (Site Based)
Permanent, Full and Part time available.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 9am & 8pm, Saturday between 9am & 5.30pm, £19,800 (£9.51 ph) plus bonus.
Part time, various shifts available but you must be available to do 2 weeks full time training, £9.51 ph plus bonus
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor in our Broadband department, you’ll provide a personal, human touch to help our customers find the perfect Broadband package. Supported by expert colleagues, you’ll be working to ensure you reach your targets and benefit from our uncapped bonuses.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Exploring customer needs and offering a suitable product from our portfolio
• Effectively proposing the benefits of alternative products to customers that have been declined on their original choice of provider
• Having up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of current promotions available
• Achieving and exceeding the range of sales KPI’s set, such as sales volume, call conversion, additional product volumes and customer metrics
• Ensure correct communication is sent to customers so they are aware of the progress of their order
You will therefore need :
• Previous sales experience working within a target driven environment
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Resilient and tenacious
• Ability to use multiple systems
• Able to learn new skills
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
• Discounts at Currys for you and your family plus exclusive offers
• Access to our wellbeing corner where you can find physical, mental and financial support and advice
• 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
• Access to explore further opportunities within Currys
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented Inbound Sales team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
“Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit http://careers.dixonscarphone.com/covid-19 to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 2 days ago