Our client is currently seeking a Family Paralegal to join their Highland office, this is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly respected team and to gain exposure to a varied range of clients and requirements. The successful candidate will have existing experience and with the confidence to support the team in dealing with all aspects of the transaction from start to finish.
- Be part of our exciting future
- Truly make a difference to the lives of those within our communities
- Be supported by friendly and knowledgeable colleagues that all share the same values
- Continue to develop your career through in-house and external training opportunities
- Competitive/market rate salaries
- Undertaking legal work for the benefit of the clients of the firm.
- Ensuring ongoing competency training including completing compliance training.
- Working loyally and effectively as a member of the firm.
- Sound relevant experience required, gained within a respected Family team
- Some experience of handling a varied case load will be necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starting approach to tasks and projects and ability to work on own initiative
- Well-developed interpersonal skills - an ability to interact with people at all levels and able to inspire confidence in customers and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to take on new types and complexities of work
- Ability to remain calm and professionally detached in all circumstances
- Ability to work as part of a team and committed to a career in this area
- Flexible and proactive approach
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Technological proficiency, including in use of email, word processing, ability to use an electronic case management system filing
To apply for this exciting opportunity or to have a confidential conversation regarding the role please contact Victoria MacDonald on .