Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant.
This is a contract role to start ASAP until the end of October 2021 (please note the contract will end at this time).
The role will be based remotely initially but will likely require regular presence onsite at our client's office in Reading or London Paddington (when safe/post-Covid).
The salary offered is up to £55,000 per annum.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an energising individual, someone that can manage adversity, change, and complexity. You'll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently with stakeholders as you will be managing a busy schedule and some of the busiest inboxes in the industry.
The role would suit individuals looking to leverage their expertise in supporting senior executives in their roles. An interest in technology and the environment in which a global technology business operates would be a great addition.
Responsibilities: Support the Head of the ELCT and her leadership team to:
- Proactive planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Coordinate team morale, development and other team-building initiatives.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel to assist with the creation of presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and build a know-how system to capture knowledge, build playbooks and repositories
- Assist multiple individuals with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management, ensuring they are compliant
- Multi destination complex travel management, ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups inside and out of CELA
- Assist with the onboarding process for new people coming into CELA
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Other administrative duties as required
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, particularly in view of the sensitive work the team does
- Strong executive administrative potential in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities.
- Strong teamwork skills, and ability to work effectively with all working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Confidence with managing team budgets
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders.
- Building relationship with key stakeholders around the business
- Proven ability of thriving in a fast paced, highly complex environment requiring resilience and persistence
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience
- Dutch language skills preferred
Please note our client requires an individual who is has high proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel and who is also confident with managing team budgets.
Deadline for applications: Monday 1st March 2021