6 months +
Responsible for process, analytical and administrative support to the Procurement activities supporting smooth and efficient business operations. To carry out roles and responsibilities in line with the specified Job Scope. Work flexibly as part of a team providing cover for other job scopes specified for the Procurement and Business Support role as and when required.
Day to Day responsibilities
- To have a good understanding of the functions operations, objectives and goals in order to add value through the support activities undertaken
- Effective implementation and operation of support processes and procedures. Identifying areas for improvement / streamlining processes (including systems) on a continuous basis.
- Provide specific task support and ad-hoc administrative duties to support the team as and when required and in a timely manner, including cover for other job scopes.
- Analysis of data across various activities for monthly reports, quarterly reviews and functional dashboards.
- Ensure that all compliance records are maintained, recorded and areas of non-compliance raised to appropriate employees and management in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong customer service levels in a professional 'can do' manner. Take responsibility for tasks and communication. Provide clear feedback to the FMG Buyer and Operational Services Manager, and where applicable, other customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent experience around working with Data.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products, demonstrating strong skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. (Excel is essential)
- Good communication skills enabling interaction at all levels of the business both internally and externally, in a professional manner both written and verbally.
- Good prioritisation, co-ordination and organisational skills and a focus on solving problems.
- Is motivated by individual performance targets and contributes to team targets, displaying the correct behavioural attitudes.
- Be able to work under pressure and to fixed timescales.
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer**