Scheduler - Coventry CV4
Our client, a leading energy provider in the UK are currently recruiting for a Scheduler to join their team in their offices based at Westwood Business Park in Coventry. This office is responsible for booking and managing customers appointments for the likes of boiler installations, loft installations and external wall work for their customers.
You will be the main contact for our customers, resolving their queries and ensuring an excellent customer journey. This will include inbound and outbound calls as well as managing emails and carrying out all of the administration involved with this. You will also be responsible managing a diary of appointments.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG
Pay rate: £10.22 per hour
Contract: 6 month rolling contract
Hours: Full time 37 hours: The office is open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 8am - 4pm
- Proactively monitor and manage the live in-day schedule to ensure all activities in the schedule meet their timeslot, looking for jeopardy situations and taking the relevant action where required to eliminate appointment failures.
- Continually optimise the workforce within the schedule as fully as possible, utilising any spare supply of resource with the demand of Emergency Call Out and unscheduled work in line with the plan handed down to you by the Capacity Manager.
- Where appointments cannot be met ensure the customer is contacted in a timely manner in line with E.ON's customer service principles.
- Monitor and manage the schedule for compliance, seek to resolve and escalate any non-compliance issues on the handover log
- Liaise with the Coordination Team Leader at handover point of D-1 to review the achievability of the schedule and to reflect on the previous day's schedule and review lessons learnt.
- Ensure that any absences are recorded and workloads are re-distributed with minimal impact to customer activities.
- Ensure jobs are allocated as appropriate and within agreed SLAs
- Liaise with stakeholders across EEIS at all levels to ensure in-day schedules are fully complete in-day, and any issues raised or resolved.
- Monitor ECO appointments and take action to ensure that all appointments are met.
- Good level of experience in an admin/customer supporting role
- Experience of resolving customer queries preventing escalation into a complaint
- Prioritisation an organisation skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritise)
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Communication skills with positive attitude, accountability and ownership
- Ability to work with new IT skills
- Good relationship skills to work with remote teams
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven track record of delivering excellent service to customers and stakeholders at all times
- A strong team player with an excellent attitude and professional character
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!!