Manpower Ashford are recruiting for individuals to work as part of a team to provide support to the local testing sites.
Working days are: Four Days on Four Days off 8am - 3pm
Please be aware this is a Mobile Testing Role you will require a own transport travelling across Kent including Rochester, Sittingbourne,Dover, Folkestone, Maidstone and Tonbridge
- Main part of the role driving to different locations
- Communicate with members of the public that visit the site
- Ensure they understand and are comfortable with the process
- Testing administration (recording Test Operative administrating test, test time etc.)
- Driving to different locations in kent on a shift by shift basis
The Ideal Candidate:
Will have experience working with members of the public/patients.
Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
Flexibility to change tasks as and when required
Driving licence and own transport required.
Please note you will not be testing members of the public you will provide guidance and verbal instruction of how to complete the test
A DBS will be required for this role and Full training, PPE and lunch is provided.
If you are interested in this role and are able to start immediately, then please apply today