You’ll work across different stores in your area before putting your stamp on your own store. Getting to know your team and your customers, you’ll be in an excellent position to make your store the best it can be. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A BRANCH MANAGER?
- Lead your team – you’ll motivate your team to deliver a great customer experience, ultimately achieving great results
- Drive sales – overseeing budgets, P&L statements, merchandising, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Make it your own – your store will have a personality, just like you. You’ll make sure your store is a great place to be for both your team and your customers.
- Support the area – as part of a wider team of Branch Managers, you’ll support your area’s KPI’s. Find your fit and champion a specific area, supporting the business and your development.
In line with government advice we've adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required skills & experience
- An experienced manager, ready to take your retail knowledge to the next level
- Ready to prove yourself with the aim of managing your very own store
- Passionate about retail with proven business management skills
- Always putting the customer first, you know that’s how to build a thriving business
- A real people person, you’ll lead by example and love to bring out the best in your team
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A competitive salary, 33 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% Kingfisher contribution, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discretionary bonus scheme, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer. We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
- Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email email@example.com for any queries
- Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter page
- Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.