Brook Street Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client who are currently seeking a Part Time Parts Advisor to join the expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with an extremely successful business and to develop your skillset by learning and working alongside our established Parts department.
Whilst this is an entry-level position, there are very real prospects for career progression within 12-18 months.
Initially the successful candidate shall carry out duties including the following:
* Picking parts as directed by Parts Advisors to fulfil enquiries and orders from retail customers and the company workshop
* Assisting Parts Advisors in dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail
* Building effective working relationships with customers
* Helping to maintain an efficient stock control system
* Assisting with administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
* Assisting in ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
* Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
* Minimum of GCSE English and Maths, grade A-C
* An excellent level of computer literacy is essential, a qualification in ICT would be desirable but is not essential
* A strong interest in, or previous experience of, working on vehicles of any type would be desirable
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently
* Although not essential, some existing mechanical knowledge would be advantageous or a strong desire to learn and work within the commercial vehicle industry.
The core hours for this role will be 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, however, the role entails a requirement to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis. Flexibility will also be required for late evenings.
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience. We also offer a fantastic benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business. There are also real prospects for career progression.
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th September 2020 at 1:00pm
Please send CV via the link
Posted 1 week ago
Coleraine, County Londonderry
Up to £21000 per annum