Assistant Manager – Penrith
This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Retail Branch Manager, you’ll make sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE AN ASSISTANT MANAGER?
- Store standards – alongside the Store Manager, you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Inspire your team – you’ll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
In line with government advice we've adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
Required skills & experience
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email email@example.com for any queries
- Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter page
- Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org