To provide a high quality, planning and co-ordination service for Responsive Repairs.
* Provide effective planning of regional operative's diaries working
closely with the regional operational team to support the
achievement of operational KPIs.
* Coordinate the efficient scheduling of maintenance repairs for
operating needs and customer requirements within the area.
* Maintain the scheduling system and provide internal and external
customers with timely and accurate information.
* Liaise with customer service colleagues in relation to appointments
and updating of all systems when operatives report issues.
* Ensure that all written, electronic and telephone enquiries are
answered and resolved effectively in accordance with agreed
service standards and timescales.
* Work closely with the commercial team in relation to
subcontractors purchase orders and variation orders to ensure
continued value for money and commercial procedures are
* Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations when processing
* Take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal
safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
* Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring
safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns
are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
* Operational teams are assigned the correct repair for their skills
and operational KPIs are met.
* Minimal travel time and maximum productivity for operatives is
* Works to homes and neighbourhoods are managed effectively and
safely using a robust and pro-active approach to Risk and Health &
Safety and prioritised in line with the Business Plan at all times.
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
* Experience of working within agreed performance targets.
* Excellent oral and written communications.
* Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures
and accurately record data and information.
* Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
* Experience of working with databases.
* Evidence of competency in a relevant trade.
* Experience of working with large volume data processing
* Experience of scheduling work.
* Experience of working with subcontractors.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
* Experience of working with invoices / accounts.
* Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility
* Performs a range of tasks which vary in complexity within
scope of their function
* Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using
* Has regular communication with internal/external contacts
and builds relationships required to deliver priorities
* Works collaboratively with colleagues to deliver
* May prioritise and oversee activities of others to meet
required deadlines and standards
* Coaches inexperienced team members
* Provides first level advice and support for others
Posted 2 days ago
Up to £10.70 per annum